What makes KM2 different from traditional collections approaches are the implementation of our own unique, innovative, tested and proven methods.
Taking Identification to Predictive Confidence
Jackdaw™ Analytics is our unique analytics process, that is able to identify accounts where there is a high likelihood that the credit abuse was deliberate, first-party fraud, not merely financial hardship. Jackdaw™ advanced analytics from KM2 has been refined over many years to address the issues inherent in identifying wilful or opportunistic fraud and misappropriated credit, using the data to back-propagate onboarding and account management tools.
Jackdaw™ Analytics analyses your historical data to:
- Provide customised feedback on your portfolio characteristics
- Identify with confidence those accounts likely to be fraudulent
- Refine your fraud definitions to be the most appropriate for your organisation
- Strategy for the collection of fraudulently obtained debts
- Inform account onboarding measures to reduce the incidence of First-Party Fraud
- Inform account management measures to further manage out First-Party Fraud
- Provide clearly defined KPI’s to report to regulators on progress in First-Party Fraud management
- Give management a confident propensity-to-pay score for all accounts
- Build a long-term and adaptable analytics capability
Contextual Evaluation Theory™
The art of behavioural psychology applied to undermine fabricated realities and actuate assentive responses.
CET™ is a radical new collections approach which is proven to achieve 30%+ recoveries where other approaches have failed.
To do this, CET™:
- Examines the evidence from the Jackdaw™ Analytics
- Tests the resolve of the debtor
- Breaks the inconsistent story provided
- But all in a completely non-confrontational manner.
CET™ does this through:
- Determining and breaking the absence of an experimental anchor
- Removing the ability to rationalise
- Providing the means to resolve and close
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!