Taking identification to predictive confidence
Jackdaw™ advanced analytics from KM2 has been refined over many years to address the issues inherent in identifying willful or opportunistic fraud and misappropriated credit, using the data to back-propagate onboarding and account management tools.
Jackdaw™ Analytics analyzes your historical data to:
- Provide customized feedback on your portfolio characteristics
- Identify with confidence those accounts likely to be fraudulent
- Refine your fraud definitions to be the most appropriate for your organization
- Strategy for the collection of fraudulently obtained debts
- Inform account onboarding measures to reduce the incidence of First-Party Fraud
- Inform account management measures to further manage out First-Party Fraud
- Provide clearly defined KPI’s to report to regulators on progress in First-Party Fraud management
- Give management a confident propensity-to-pay score for all accounts
- Build a long-term and adaptable analytics capability
Utilizing historical data to refine definitions, identify specific behaviours, inform collection strategies and provide feedback outputs.
Get ahead of the game now with Jackdaw™ Analytics.